- May 5, 2023
- Reading time about 12 minutes
If you’re running a real estate website, it’s important to ensure that your website is optimized for search engines so that your website can rank higher in Google search results. Google uses a complex algorithm to determine the ranking of websites, and there are a variety of factors that can influence this ranking. If you want to learn real estate SEO strategies that work? This blog post is going to cover real estate agent SEO and how it can be helpful for your online real estate auction bidding website software platform.
Why is SEO Essential for Your Real Estate Website?
When it comes to online marketing for real estate businesses, search engine optimization (SEO) is essential. With Google being the most popular search engine in the world, ranking high on Google’s search results pages can greatly increase your website’s visibility and attract more potential clients.
However, achieving high rankings on Google is not easy, it requires a lot of effort and attention to detail. Here, we will explore 50+ Google ranking factors that can help you optimize your real estate website and improve its performance.
Top Google Ranking Factors for Website
Google uses a complex algorithm to determine which websites appear at the top of its search results pages. While the exact details of this algorithm are not publicly disclosed, there are many known ranking factors that can significantly impact a website’s performance on Google.
Keywords are obviously an extremely important ranking factor. Your target keywords should appear in headlines, copy, videos, captions, and other places on your page. A Real Estate auction website software company helps you create a good real estate website and show up those keywords that help you in analyzing the keywords to make a roadmap of your content marketing strategy. You can also conduct keyword research to identify the most relevant and valuable keywords for your website.
Google values high-quality, informative, and engaging content. Real estate web design provides value and uniqueness to the website. Quality content matters to Google. Focus on creating in-depth articles, blog posts, and other forms of content that provide easy search results for the audiences. The written and visual information on your page, including copy, video, and images deliver comprehensive coverage of your industry or niche. Thus, creating quality content delivers value that is more likely to rank higher on Google.
Title tags are an important on-page SEO element that can help Google understand what your website is about. It is the first impression that attracts and engages audiences throughout your website. Create a compelling title tag to engage your audiences explaining about your product and services. Your title tag should appear as a link on the search engine results page (SERP) and briefly explain what the page is about.
Alt text or alternative text is a description of images, graphics, or videos on a website. Real estate auction website software uses alt text with the images and videos of the website to make it more accessible and highlight it for analysis with the Google search engine. Thus, integrating alt text is a good SEO practice to show what is on the website page and is considered a probable Google ranking factor.
External links refer to hyperlinks that point from one website to another. These links are also known as outbound links and can have a significant impact on its search engine ranking. If a website has many high-quality external links pointing to it, then search engines will consider it to be more authoritative and relevant. The best REO online auction management website software platform includes an external link that brings value to your website rankings.
A meta description is a short HTML tag that provides a summary of the content of a webpage. It appears in the search engine results pages (SERPs) below the page title and URL. The purpose of the meta description is to give users a quick idea of what the page is about and entice them to click through to the website. Therefore, it becomes important to write compelling and informative meta-descriptions that accurately reflect the content of the page.
Backlinks, or links from other websites to your website, are an important ranking factor for Google. Websites with a large number of high-quality backlinks tend to rank higher than those with fewer backlinks. To improve your website’s backlink profile, top real estate website designs focus on creating high-quality content that other websites will want to link to and engage in outreach to build relationships with other bloggers and webmasters in your industry.
Page speed is a critical factor for both user experience and search engine optimization. Online real estate auction bidding website software platforms or websites should load quickly and tend to perform better on Google. Audiences are more likely to stay on a website that loads quickly and provides a smooth browsing experience. To optimize your website’s page speed, focus on reducing image sizes, minimizing the number of HTTP requests, and using caching and compression techniques to speed up page load times.
With more and more users accessing the internet from mobile devices, having a mobile-friendly website is essential for ranking well on Google. Google has even introduced mobile-first indexing, which means that it will prioritize the mobile version of a website over the desktop version when determining search rankings. To optimize your website for mobile, real estate development websites use responsive design techniques to ensure that your website adapts to different screen sizes and resolutions.
On-page optimization refers to the process of optimizing individual pages on your website to improve their performance on Google. This includes elements such as title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and image alt tags, which help Google understand the content and structure of your website. Online real estate auction bidding website software platform optimizes your website’s on-page elements, uses keyword-rich title tags and meta descriptions, etc. to use descriptive alt tags for your images.
User experience (UX) is a key factor for both user engagement and search engine optimization. Live bidding auction houses software platforms provide a positive user experience, with easy navigation, clear calls to action, and fast page load times, etc. to perform better on Google. A real estate web design company helps in optimizing your website’s user experience, focusing on creating a clear and intuitive navigation structure, using descriptive anchor text for your links, and ensuring that your website’s design is visually appealing and easy to use.
39+ Google Ranking Factors to Influence Your Website Ranking
Google’s ranking algorithm takes into account numerous factors when determining the relevance and authority of a web page for a particular search query. While the exact number of ranking factors Google uses is unknown, here are 50 key factors that can influence a website’s ranking:
- Domain age: Google tends to give more weight to websites that have been around for a while, as they are seen as more trustworthy and established.
- Domain authority: Like domain age, a website’s domain authority (DA) is a measure of its overall reputation and credibility. Websites with high DA tend to rank higher on Google.
- SSL certificate: An SSL certificate helps secure your website and establish trust with users, which can improve your rankings on Google.
- Header tags (H1, H2, etc.): Proper use of header tags can help Google understand the structure and hierarchy of your website’s content.
- Content length: longer content tends to rank higher on Google, as it provides more value to users.
- Unique content: Google tends to prioritize websites that have unique and original content, rather than content that has been copied from other sources.
- Content quality: The quality of your website’s content can greatly affect its performance on Google. Content should be well-written, informative, and engaging.
- Content frequency: Websites that regularly produce high-quality content tend to perform better on Google.
- Images and videos: Including images and videos on your website can improve user engagement and provide value to users.
- Internal linking: Proper use of internal linking can help Google understand the structure of your website and improve user experience.
- External linking: Links from other reputable websites to your website can improve your rankings on Google.
- Social media signals: Social media signals, such as likes, shares, and comments, can improve your website’s visibility and credibility.
- User engagement: Websites that have high levels of user engagement, such as comments, likes, and shares, tend to perform better on Google.
- Bounce rate: A high bounce rate can negatively affect your website’s performance on Google, as it indicates that users are not finding your website relevant or useful.
- Dwell time: Dwell time, or the amount of time that users spend on your website.
- Ad placement: A well-placed ad can help to maximize its visibility and attract the attention of the target audience.
- Ad density: Ad density refers to the number of advertisements displayed on a webpage. Higher ad density means more ads are displayed on the page, and the content may be less visible or accessible to the user.
- Ad relevance: A higher ad relevance score indicates that the ad is more likely to be clicked on by the target audience.
- Page layout: Page layout is an important aspect of graphic design and publishing. It influences the readability and effectiveness of a document.
- Content formatting: Content formatting includes various elements like- font size, headings, paragraphs, and other multimedia elements to make the content more engaging.
- Font size and type: Choosing the right font size and type is important for creating legible and visually appealing text.
- White space: White space plays an important role in design and communication to make the design more aesthetically pleasing.
- Color scheme: A color scheme is a pre-designed selection of colors that are used together in a designing webpage to create a certain visual effect
- Trust signals: Trust signals are important to make customers feel more confident in the reliability, credibility, and security of their brand.
- Location-specific keywords: This type of keyword helps you in targeting a specific geographic location or region in online search queries.
- Local listings and citations: Listings and citations help businesses improve their visibility in local search results and provide customers with accurate information about the business.
- NAP consistency (Name, Address, Phone Number): It refers to the accuracy and uniformity of business information across all online directories, listings, and platforms.
- Google My Business (GMB) listing: Google provides a platform to list and manage your online presence on Google.
- GMB reviews: Google reviews reflect the experiences of the customers with the business as they include comments, ratings, and photos.
- Google Maps integration: It allows businesses to access maps, directions, and location-based data within the context of the application or website.
- Click-through rate (CTR): CTR is an important metric in online advertising because it measures the relevance and effectiveness of an ad.
- Page views per session: This metric is used to measure user engagement on a website. It represents the average number of pages viewed by a user during a single session or visit to the website.
- Time on site: Time on site denotes the user engagement, interest, and amount of time a user spends on a particular website during a single session.
- User Behavior: It denotes how your users interact with digital interfaces, such as clicking buttons, scrolling, typing, navigating, etc.
- Domain history: It helps in determining the history refers to the record of a domain name’s ownership, registration, and usage over time.
- Site Architecture: It helps customers in finding the information they need more easily and quickly. It helps search engines crawl and index the website more efficiently.
- URL structure: URL structure refers to the format and arrangement of the elements that make up a web address.
- Page age: The age of a page can be an important factor in determining its search engine ranking.
- Linking domain age: it denotes the age of the domain name from which a backlink is obtained. Backlinks from older domains are generally considered more valuable by search engines.
- Navigation: Navigation makes it easy for search engine crawlers and users to find and navigate through the content on the site.
- Site map: It is an important tool for optimizing a website’s visibility in search results. It helps search engines find and index all the pages on their site.
- Testimonials: Testimonials are a great marketing tool to promote their products or services, and to build trust and credibility with potential customers.
- Reviews: These help you in providing opinions, ratings, and advantages of your product and services based on the experience of existing customers.
- Awards and certifications: Awards and certifications can serve as valuable tools to engage and attract audiences.
- Contact information: Contact information refers to the details that enable customers to communicate with your business.
The list does not end here. We have only listed 56 Google Ranking Factor that seems to be important and mark the importance for your real estate website. That’s why many real estate website owners are looking for SEO experts to handle their website ranking on Google. Do you want to build your real estate website without being stressed by the search engine page results SERP then our expert professional is here to make the whole process approachable and successful for you. We at BidHom are the best REO online auction management website software platform that can help you in building a great real estate website while maintaining SERP.