Last Updated 25th January, 2023
Welcome to the website of BidHom, a ready-to-go real estate platform for building and managing customizable Real Estate IDX Websites & Mobile Apps with faster search & smart lead capture that connect real estate professionals with users seamlessly.
At BidHom, we are committed to respecting & protecting your privacy. We have prepared this policy to give an idea of what personal information we collect, how we use and share that personal information, and your choices concerning our information practices for this website, www.bidhom.com.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We confirm that we are the sole owners of any information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or any direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third-party websites or anyone. In general, you may visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
We collect only personal information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you as follows:
- Personal Information: We collect some personal information from you when you use the Service, including when you request a demo, join our invite-only referral and marketing network, or sign up for our newsletter
- Account Information: We collect basic account information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing/billing address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Financial Information: When you pay for certain services, our payment processor(s) will collect the basic financial information required to process your payments, such as your payment card number along with authentication details. However, we store only a tokenized version of such information & do not maintain any of your payment card information on our servers.
- Communication Information: We may collect information when you contact our customer service team with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to questionnaires, and surveys for market research seeking your opinion and feedback. However, it is completely your choice to provide communication information or not.
- Commercial Information: This information includes the history of the products you browse and/or purchase while using the service.
- Device Information: While using our website, we may ask permission to access certain information like location. It is optional for you to provide us with access to this information. However, some features may not function optimally if you decide to not provide us with permission.
- Social Media Information: With a presence on many social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., we will collect personal information that you wish to provide to us, such as your contact details.
- Personal Information we process on behalf of our business customers: To provide the service to our customers, we may collect personal information on behalf of our business customers as we assist them with creating and managing real estate websites and apps. We may receive personal information about employees and customers of our business customers that such business customers make available to us, such as individual names, email IDs, phone numbers, and cookie IDs. We process that information as per our Terms of Service and other agreements with our business partners. If you are such an individual and would no longer like your information to be used by one of our business customers that use our Service, you may request the deletion of your information by contacting the business customer that you interact with directly.
2. INFORMATION WE USE
We make use of your personal information for the following purposes only:
- Service Delivery: To provide, operate, maintain, and secure the service; create, maintain, and authenticate your account; and process transactions through our third-party payment processors.
- Communication: To send you updates about official matters such as changes to our terms or policies; provide user support, and respond to your requests, questions, and feedback.
- Service Enhancement: To improve the service and create new features; personalize your experience; and create and derive insights from de-identified and aggregated information.
- Marketing and Advertising: To send you marketing communications like special promotions, offers, and events via email and other means
- Compliance and Protection: To comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as responding to requests from government authorities; Prevent, identify, investigate and avoid fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyber-attacks and identity theft.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell, rent, license, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may share personal information with:
- Service Providers, including hosting services, email services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer support services, and analytics services. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your personal information.
- Professional Advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, to facilitate the services they render to us.
- Business Transaction Recipients, such as counterparties and others assisting with a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, asset sale, or similar transaction, and with successors or affiliates as part of or following that transaction.
- Government Authorities, for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
- Affiliates: We may share personal information with our current and future affiliates, meaning an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with BidHom.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
5. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect personal information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, no Internet or e-mail transmission is 100% secure or error-free. In particular, any email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you must ensure that you take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the service or e-mail.
We suggest you keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information to BidHom via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third-party websites.
7. YOUR CHOICES
You are free to opt out of any contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by reaching out to us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Check what data we have about you if any.
- Change/update any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Though we inform you before we collect personally identifiable information, and tell you what we intend to do with it, you will always have the option to not provide the information, if you wish. However, in such cases, you may not be able to access and participate in certain programs or services but still, have access to other portions of this website.
We use “cookies” on this site to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in with a password more than once, thereby saving you time. Cookies also help us to track and target the interests of our users to provide a better experience on our site. Additionally, the usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
10. CONTACT US